The Sun & Moon assignment.

To be honest, i am really into cartoon drawing. But for a really long time, i haven't touched my pencil, so, somehow, my drawing skill has become more and more rusty.

Never mind.

This is my very first post in the blog, so enjoy it.
Err, about the pictures. I made them in Photoshop by using my new Tablet.
And my first experience working with a tablet is "DIFFICULT". Even though the tablet is supposed to help the artist to draw in the computer much easier, i find it much more easier just to draw the pictures in some papers and then have them scanned.
I don't know if everybody has the same opinion ... but i guess i still have to work on my Tablet-skill.




Sun. I don't want to explain about the picture. You guys can figure out the meaning by yourself.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment